HOLD UP Agricultural Foam Marking Concentrate Field Marker (Mark IT and see where you've have been spraying indicator marker)
is an extremely versatile blend of high foaming surfactants and foam stabilizing agents, formulated into an easy to use, economical and nonflammable
The foaming power of this unique formulation is virtually unaffected by water hardness, making expensive
water softeners unnecessary. For the grower, this means consistent and reliable results without concern
for changing weather or water conditions.
Features of Hold Up
• Impervious to water hardness up to 1,000 ppm & only slightly affected by 1,000 to 2,000 ppm
• Highly concentrated, nonflammable formulation.
• Very low alcohol content; contains no butanol.
• Unaffected by cold mix water or the presence of methanol alcohol antifreeze.
• Special proprietary formulation delivers long lasting foam in the field under a wide range of
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Hold Up is a foaming agent designed for use in foam generating equipment used in field marking systems.
Before using make sure the foam generator and hose lines are clean and free from residue by flushing with fresh water.
Use one gallon Hold Up, Foam Marking Concentrate, per 100 gallons of
water (100:1 dilution) when water source contains between 300 and 1000 ppm hardness.
In softer water, or to produce a less voluminous foam, increase dilution ratio up to a maximum of 160:1.
Water temperatures between 25-80° F will not affect foam quality; do not adjust the dilution ratio in this temperature range.
In extremely difficult situations such as water hardness above 1000 ppm or water temperature greater than 80° F, reduce the dilution ratio to 80:1 or less if required.